The Cat's Page
Hello. I am The Cat. And this is my new home.
As many of you may know, I have been hijacking my Slave's social media for some time now. You may have seen me lurking around Twitter, Facebook or even that one people haven't heard of called Steemit.
For those of you who don't know, my Slave is a science fiction writer called Guy T. Martland. When I say writer, he is of course, much less successful than me. You may recognise him as the tall Slave who sometimes appears in my stories.
In any case, I have decided to hijack his blog page as well as the rest. So here I am.
My so-called Slave Stories will be listed here from now on. And maybe anything else I find interesting. I'll try and keep writing one every Caturday, but this depends on my literary commitments, amongst other things. I am a very important cat, you know.
The stories are below. I now have an appointment under the bed, so if you'll excuse me...
1) The Gift
2) If They Only Knew...
3) The Suitcase Sign
4) Hoover! Hoover!
5) Curiosity et cetera
6) Shadows of Humans
7) A Meeting With The Green-Gowned Devil
8) The 216th British Feline Science Fiction Association Convention (Part One)
9) The 216th British Feline Science Fiction Association Convention (Part Two)
10) Entrance to Narnia
11) The Architect (Part One)
12) The Architect (Part Two)
13) The Architect (Part Three)
14) Shadow Murder
15) Diamond Claw
17) Athena's Owl (Part One)
18) Athena's Owl (Part Two)
19) The Manuscript (Part One)
20) The Manuscript (Part Two)
21) Blind Mice
24) Black Smoke
25) A Taste of the Great Outdoors
26) Beyond Portal No. 5 (Part One)
27) Beyond Portal No. 5 (Part Two)
28) Ghost Sister (Part One)
29) Ghost Sister (Part Two)